An economic driver in a strategic location
The airport zone is one of the few sites in the Greater Montréal area with millions of square feet of land available for development. If you are looking to develop your technological and industrial activities, hop a plane to this must-see destination!
The availability and proximity of three modes of transportation (air, rail and road) will help grow this economic hub for the benefit of Ville de Longueuil, the Agglomération de Longueuil and the entire metropolitan area. The plan for the hub focuses on the sector’s development potential and unique features, and encourages the development of a diversified industrial complex.
The sector with the greatest potential for development in the coming years
Ville de Longueuil is one of the largest industrial centres in Québec and is the South Shore’s leading employment hub. It features nine industrial zones and parks, mostly located near the airport, which are home to 50% of the companies and 42% of the industrial jobs in the Agglomération de Longueuil.
Its main assets:
- Adjacent to the Aéroport Montréal Saint-Hubert Longueuil
- Directly accessible by Highway 30 and Route 116
- Millions of square feet available
The airport zone: your gateway to growth and success
The Saint-Hubert airport zone is particularly well-placed for the development of value-added technological and industrial activities.
Its main advantages:
- Proximity to major transportation corridors
- Availability of a skilled workforce
- Competitive space/land costs
- A business-oriented environment
- Access to knowledge institutions and research centres
- Proximity to public services
- Access to air transportation
- A competitive tax structure
The airport zone offers vast opportunities for industrial activities and services—with or without runway access—and features a variety of lot sizes to meet the needs of all types of businesses. In addition, the infrastructure currently serving the airport is fully able to support the anticipated development activity.
- 13 million square feet (1.2 million m2) of development space
- Lots with runway access
- Local services (restaurants, daycare centres, grocery stores and a public market)
- Scientific and academic development to complement our strategic industries
- Joint development of regional air traffic with Montréal-Trudeau Airport
- FBO (fixed-base operator) services available for private aircraft
- Canadian Space Agency
- Pratt & Whitney Canada
- Molson Coors (under construction)
- Automation Machine Design RC Inc.
- Arnprior Aerospace Inc. Montréal
- Canada Post
Find the perfect lot for you on the interactive map!